Sunday, 15 January 2017

True me poem Zaky

THE TRUE ME POEM


My real name is Zaky Irfan Mohamed Lazim


A name I wished to be to be called is Zaky because it's my real name.I wouldn't want to be given such goofy names, hehe..right..hehe?


The animal that’s inside of me is a magpie because I talk a lot and they are also smart.(like me 😁)


The object that’s inside my heart is a snake because I want to keep one, one day.(The law does not allow the keeping of snakes.)


The word on my forehead is GAMES because I love to game.


The sound that I love is "fade" because it is my favourite song written by my favourite songwriter.


The smell I love is pizza because I love cheese pizza.


My favourite time of the day is 12.p.m because it’s lunch.(Who doesn't like lunch?)


My mother always says to me, "Stop procrastinating!"
                                                                                                                            





THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment